Sell And Buy

Wednesday 11 March 2015

How to remove the watermark from Amazing Slider

Open amazingslider.js file with any editor and search for this 


text-decoration:none;font:12px Arial,Tahoma,Helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333

 when you find it search for this part

this.options.fvm

on the second time you find it, replace it with '' 
and then save your file. and then reload your html page. there will be no watermark

update :
some of the people are complaining that, this trick is not working for them,
if you already found this part


text-decoration:none;font:12px Arial,Tahoma,Helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333
change it to

text-decoration:none;font:12px Arial,Tahoma,Helvetica,sans-serif;color:#333;display:none;

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named vstfull.com
    iTools Crack
    Amazing Slider Enterprise Crack
    Format Factory Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete